Lowering Premiums for Cars with Advanced Safety Features
Cars with advanced safety systems are qualified to get lower car insurance premiums. These systems warn the drive while changing lanes about blind spots, warning on approaching the vehicle when backing out in a parking lot or being too close to a moving vehicle while approaching it fast.
MyMoneyMyQuotes will assist you in finding the lowest premium with the best coverage by helping you compare products from different insurance carriers.
There are multiple different types of safety warning systems.
Forward Collision Warning Systems
- Visual and/or audible warning
Automatic Emergency Braking
- Avoids any imminent collision in the front
- Triggers warning, some includes detecting bicyclists
- Warns if the vehicle crosses a lane marking unexpectedly
Steering corrects if the vehicle crosses a lane marking unexpectedly
- Visual and/or audible warning if another vehicle is on the blind spot
Rear Automatic Emergency Braking
- Brakes are applied to prevent collision with any object behind the vehicle
Adaptive Cruise Control
- Uses lasers, radars, cameras in combination or separately to keep a safe distance with the vehicle ahead.